Already the sire of a Magic Millions winner in his first crop! Rarely do breeders get access to a sire of Real Saga’s potential at such a value fee! Real Saga is currently the Leading First Season Sire in Australia after his outstanding 2YO daughter, Real Surreal, took out the prestigious Magic Millions Classic at the start of 2013.
|+61 (0)7 5544 1106|
|ARSN No||139 174 119||Mobile||+61 (0)428 617 367|
|Stud Fee||$14,850||Fax||+61 (0)7 5544 1273|
|Sire||Tale Of The Cat (USA)||Stud Web Site||www.glenloganstud.com.au|
|Dam||Windy Kate (AUS)||Address||
|Stud Name||Glenlogan Park||Innisplain Via Beaudesert QLD 4285|
- Real Saga himself finished his 2YO season by being the equal highest rated Timeform 2YO colt of the last 10 years with a rating of 123. That figure ranks him the equal of Sebring, Meurice and Charge Forward whilst placing him higher than other top quality colts such as Bel Esprit, Exceed And Excel, Choisir, Stratum, Snitzel, Fastnet Rock and Murtajil at the same stage of their careers.
- He burst onto the racing scene by effortlessly saluting in the first stakes event of the 2YO season, the Listed Breeders Plate. From only six career starts the impressive son of Tale Of The Cat won four times, including emphatic victories in the G2 Todman Slipper Trial and G3 Blue Diamond Prelude, as well as finishing a desperately unlucky runner up in the G1 Blue Diamond Stakes and also finishing a close up fourth in the G1 Golden Slipper where he started the ruling favourite.
- A magnificent individual, Real Saga has developed into a very imposing horse . A big, strong colt with plenty of bone, great scope and depth he was mature beyond his years and stands at almost 16.1 hands high.
- Possessing a blistering turn of foot, he was clearly dominant in his victories against classy opposition and has all the strength and bone physically to leave youngsters that buyers will clamber for.
- With his outstanding credentials, Real Saga has started his stallion career in a fashion that only the very best sires do, and he is assured of playing a major role in the Australasian breeding industry for many years to come.